• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Started by SandiaPaul, October 03, 2020, 04:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SandiaPaul

Starting this week, every time I visit the forum I have to log in. I choose "forever" but the next time I have to log in again. Using same laptop and same browser(firefox). Any ideas why this is?
Paul

finescalerr

Only a guess: Firefox updated itself recently and that may have affected the information it retains for logging in. The forum software is not your problem; it's probably a Firefox setting. -- Russ

SandiaPaul

Just happened again and you are right firefox was updated recently...works on other forums though. It retains my info so its not too bad. Thanks!
Paul

finescalerr

Check your privacy settings, Paul. Firefox seems to be blocking something our software needs to keep you logged in. -- Russ

Design-HSB

I tried this with me with the updated Firefox version, because it goes without any problems.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

SandiaPaul

Firefox is telling me my password is not secure and to change it...I looked around here but don't see where to do that...
Paul

finescalerr

This is old software. Nothing here is "secure". Don't worry about an "insecure" password on this forum. We only use passwords because, without our them, the forum would be full of spam. -- Russ