• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Forestry inspection motor trolley in 1/35th

Started by Barney, April 23, 2020, 05:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1-32

With 1/35 the range is being added to all the time Min Art is being very serious about its range, myself I mix up 1/32 and 1/35 and pushing it o scale both American and Continental.

Barney

Kim couplers scratch built front -rear one a resin casting from the Old Pepper7 range They are still around but I can not access there web site www.avalonmodels.co.uk (it always seems to come up as some fashion products) but they do have a new Sales email  Sales@avalonmodels.com.uk
And they say all orders to hmartin3611@biternet.com Thats if you know what you want !! - its a shame they are not a bit more organised because the quality of there products is exceptional and they do a good range of products.

Managed to get a photo of the Forestry Critter by Courtesy Narrow Gauge & Industrial Railway Modelling REVIEW
as I said before the model is my version not an exact  copy of the Prototype ( Im not that good at it and I like things a little bit different !!)
Barney 

Barney

1-32

Hi Barney.
Have you checked out the range from Tebee Models they have all sorts of printed stuff,
cheers

Barney

Kim - Mr Tebee has one hell of a list of stuff - Whats the Quality Like is it fine -
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

1-32

Hi Barney.
looks like one of the commercial arms of Shapeways maybe a bit expensive. I really like their industrial steam locos in 1/32 scale but they recommend using a Hornby 040 pug loco for power  I  don't think so the Hornby unit is crap is there any other alternatives?

Barney

Im not sure what would fit and as you say The Hornby Pug is not the best of mech's to own ! I have sent for A Dapol b4 Tank loco in OO but deliveries are a bit slow - but I have seen the unit run at a show and I think it will be used a lot for convertions to our odd bod scales I have even looked at fitting a larger cab Upscale to 1/35th and change a few fittings
Lovely runner like most 00 mechs of today Im sure some thing must fit
Barney
Stuart McPherson

Bernhard

This is a really nice critter. I'm excited about the paint job.

Bernhard

Barney

Smuckers Lumber Company Rail & forest inspection motor trolley -2nd engine larger than first so requires some new engine / floor and gear box covers but of corse this will never
happen ! and a revised roof much easer to fit after painting inside - still waiting for a few tools and oil cans our post has totally gone to pot but still Im sure they are doing there best under these "weird times"
Barney
some photo to follow steam power just kicked on
Stuart McPherson

Barney

Stuart McPherson

Barney

Stuart McPherson

Barney

Stuart McPherson

Barney

Stuart McPherson

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

finescalerr

You just crank out models by the dozen. Another adequate endeavor. -- Russ