• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

LOG ON - Lets make it the bigest ever !!

Started by Barney, March 29, 2020, 03:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernhard

Chuck, does this mean your model isn't ready? That's too bad. I really admired your work on it.
I have to admit, I'm a little obsessed with fordson tractor powered vehicles. Right now I'm working on the drawings for another one, a Hudson Go-Go. There are a few more in my project folder.

Bernhard

Carlo

Bernard, I love the frame/chassis on that "Go-Go". Do plans or other photos exist?
I want to use it for a freelance loco I'm planning.
Carlo

Bernhard

Carlos, I found some photos on the Internet. Additionally I am in contact with the Statfold Narrow Gauge Museum, where the rail tractor is preserved. They helped me with the main dimensions and some more pictures. I also asked for additional information about the brake system. But at the moment the museum is closed because of the lockdown. From the whole information I made a 3D model.
Let me know if you can use any of it (e-mail to bwellinger at bluewin.ch).

Bernhard

Barney

Im not sure if its still available but J Tilston made a CD "Industrial Narrow Gauge Illustrated " among the many plans is the GO-GO with some nice photos its a superb CD all plans are in 3 scales with all the detail and measurements
Barney

looked on Google and looks like they are available in paperback form the GO-GO is in volume 1&2

Carlo

Thanks Bernard and Barney for the info.
I have that Tilston CD, so I'll look there.
Carlo

Bernhard

Barney, thanks for pointing that out. I will try to get the book as an additional source of information and inspiration.

Bernhard