• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Coronado Scale Models

Started by Franck Tavernier, October 13, 2019, 12:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franck Tavernier

Does anyone know if Coronado Scale Models still exist?

I sent two emails and they did not answer me. Usually they are very reactive and respond quickly.

Franck

Barney

Franck - Yes they are there - sent an email to Coronado to check on some bits today at 7pm UK time - Sheldon replied within 3 hours all in stock- still a fantastic service !!
Barney

Franck Tavernier

Hi Barney,

Thanks! I'll send an email again...

Franck

Franck Tavernier

Hi Barney,

I sent several emails to Coronado Scale Models and I still haven't received an answer... It's still weird. I hope they haven't stopped the business!

Franck

Mobilgas

If you live in the US just give them a call ;D
Craig

Barney

Franck
Yes they are still there phoned them a few weeks back to give them my new credit card details - I notice there hours of trading Mon to Friday are 1pm to 5pm and Saturday 8am to 1pm My last order was late November an order for 4 pks of Grandt Line bolts - the postage was $14 it was 1st class air mail and came within the week but at this cost it made the Grandt line bolts work out at £5:35 a pk postage rates are getting a bit out of hand of late making it expensive for products beyond our little island but what else can we do !! if we want a bit of quality to our hobby
Have you got the email address correct  coronadoscalemod@aol.com
or try phoning       phone no   602-254-9656  + your code at the front for your country
The phone call from England was less than a 1 GB pound
My new source for Grandt Line Products is the 7mm Association most pks costing £3:50 free postage if a member
Barney

Barney

Forgot to add- Despite the high postage rates which is not there fault - In my view CORONADO Scale Models is still one of the best suppliers for American stock and bits and pieces - they know there stuff and appear to stock loads they are quick with sending the bits
Barney

Les Tindall

Barney, I'm surprised you still go to the States for nbws, etc.   If you are after "bits and pieces" like nbws and rivets try EDM here in the UK (cheaper postage than from the US).  Find them on ngtrains.com
Les

Franck Tavernier

Hi Barney,

Thanks again!

I don't understand... I sent several emails. I have been a customer with them for almost 25 years... Usually Stan or Sheldon answer me in less than a day...

I'll try again, or call them...

Craig, I live in France, my English is not perfect... far from it! So calling them is more difficult for me than writing.

Franck

Mobilgas

Franck,  I understand ....I wouldn't be picking up the phone either ::)
Craig