• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

shiftinglands foam tools

Started by detail_stymied, September 07, 2018, 06:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

detail_stymied

does anyone have experience with the line of Proxxon foam table hot wire cutting accessories made by Shiftinglands?  I am specifically looking for a distributor who will accept VISA directly (not paypal). thanks

https://www.shiftinglands.com/shop/
s.e. charles

detail_stymied

the owner, Gerard, has been very communicative and pro-active addressing my conundrum. he has contacted a company which will set him up to accept several types of credit cards.

I think for a one man business, half a world away, he is going well above and beyond what we have come to expect as "customer service".

Gerard mentioned it might be two or three weeks before the credit card service is in place. will follow up.
s.e. charles