• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

For sale

Started by 5thwheel, June 15, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5thwheel

Bill Hudson
Fall down nine times,
get up ten.

finescalerr

That can't possibly be a real place; it must be Ray's layout! -- ssuR

5thwheel

Possibly drone shots? ;)
::)
Bill Hudson
Fall down nine times,
get up ten.

Ray Dunakin

I hope whoever buys it is a little less hostile to visitors than the current owners.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Chuck Doan

I wonder if there's any issues with the mine tailings.
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

Lawton Maner

Ray:
You've got your work cut out to achieve this level of detail.

Dave Fischer

Hey! A little bell just went off-- Cerro Gordo was a mining town that was served by the Southern Pacific Narrow Gauge, though the mine was several miles from the right-of-way. The silver ore was carried to the rail line in buckets on an elevated cable tramway that was torn down in the early 60s. There is an aerial photo of the town from 1927 in Mallory Hope Ferrell's "Slim Rails Through the Sand" and a nice write-up of the town's history. Now where did I put that million dollars...     DF