• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

south creek road

Started by 1-32, November 28, 2017, 01:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1-32

Hi Bernard how are you?
There you go about 7 days the painting will cover the loose cutting and most likely the next one will be even better.
Love the search light on the sick you can change direction easily and when you arrive at the work site use it as a work light all working off the batteries.
cheers.

Design-HSB

Hi Kim, that looks very good, but I'm curious how you will solve this with the drive for good.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

1-32

Goodmorning Helmut.
I think you are talking about the battery it is a model only the actual power unit is in the front I am using the excellent mini trans chassis and motor.
cheers.

finescalerr

The proportions of your model are more pleasing than those of the full size basis for your model. -- Russ

1-32

Goodmorning.
Here is another shot with the apprentice this will give you a better idea or proportions.
cheers.

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

1-32

Hi, Ray thanks.
Just getting around to painting it seems that dark colours are the best .
cheers

1-32

Morning.
The skiff on wheels doing the very important job of collecting the rubbish 1/35 scale on 9 mm track.
cheers.

Bernhard

finescalerr

That turned out well and should look very good on your diorama. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Excellent work, very nice!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

1-32

Thanks, everybody.
Bernard, I consider my painting just adequate what I look for is a unified finish that is all the trouble with using a DSLR camera is that it makes you very aware of any imperfections even though they are not really evident. Model painting has become very specialized and the best are a hard act to follow. What I like is design and the rest is a making do.
cheers

1-32

Hi all.
Track for my ultralight railway 1/35 on 9 mm track I thought I would never go here but here I am and I can see a few good applications coming up. Scratch built track eventually a little bridge travelling over a dried-up creek Australian style.
cheers.

Bernhard

Yeah, Kim, I know the problem with the camera too. But I always try to make things so that they fit the naked eye.
Bernhard

Lawton Maner

Don't forget to put the can of Fosters in the driver's hand.   ;D