• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

south creek road

Started by 1-32, November 28, 2017, 01:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Dunakin

This little layout is constantly evolving! Darwin would be pleased.    :)
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Lawton Maner

Get some fairy lights and decorate the courtyard for Christmas or Cinco de Mayo or another holiday and give the entire scene a festive look.  If Cinco de Mayo then a Mexican hat for the punter.

1-32

yes, Lawton, I wanted some carnival lights too.
this time another version of rust this time what I call "fruitcake rust" about 2 actual sizes, when added to the model a lot of detail is lost.
cheers.

1-32

the second version is my favorite I have got the edges right.

1-32

Hi all.
today was a bit overcast good day to stay home so I built this handcart .
cheers, Kim.

fspg2

Kim,
Always nice to see your little works of art!
Frithjof

Ray Dunakin

Ray Dunakin's World

Design-HSB

Kim,

I have looked at the scene several times now and think there is something else missing.

As, for example, as a cargo according to the port fish boxes.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

Barney

Atmosphere in a big way -
Barney

1-32

Hi Ray and Barney how are you doing?

you have to feel sorry for this old fellow one more load?

Ray Dunakin

Quote from: 1-32 on January 17, 2019, 06:13:33 PM
Hi Ray and Barney how are you doing?

I'm doing ok. Just had to take a break from modeling for a while. First because I was feeling burnt out, and second because my office/workshop has become so severely cluttered that I have to stop procrastinating and finally clean it -- a major project.

Ray Dunakin's World

1-32

Hi all.
2 more easy builds of South Creek a tanker and a small power transformer I like both items the tanker is definitely not for drinking water but needs a discharge pipe. both items take 2 short days that is from drawing to finished painting.
cheers, Kim.

1-32

just an add on the drawing for the transformer.
cheers.

Lawton Maner

Nice looking cart!  It looks as though it was made from scrap found in the alley behind the shops.  Perfect for a fisherman to move his boxes from the harbor to the market.

You need to lend the cart to Helmut so his yard workers can do their work easier. 

finescalerr

Nice additions. I also like the "tree" out of focus behind the tattoo parlor. Kind of looks like, uh, a paintbrush tree .... -- Russ