• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

south creek road

Started by 1-32, November 28, 2017, 01:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1-32

Chears Gil, how are you?
Moving along this little building is nearly finished size -75 mm wide, 65 mm deep and 150 mm heigh [divide by 25 to get imperial dimensions]. Materials wood,plastic.plaster.paper, and metal  it comes apart into 5 pieces- the shell,  roof the barber sign, the chimney and the blue sign. Paint mainly washes and some enamels no airbrushing.
cheers, Kim.

finescalerr

Not bad for a beginner .... -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

1-32

Good morning.
See I am a developer at heart and want to use every bit of real estate. This section made up of 3 base sections replaces just a silver roof on the left hand of South Creek -busy really but will be just a background section .we will see how we go.
cheers Kim.

finescalerr

I think the revised diorama will be even more impressive than the original. -- Russ

Design-HSB

Kim, it's nice to be able to track the progress of the construction.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

1-32

Hi Helmut how are you doing?
It is a great day when assembling comes along. You have all these pieces that look like crap and an idear. Wizbang outcomes the brushes and it starts to take shape I have started a new process for concrete I like it I will see where it goes.
cheers Kim.

finescalerr

It's surprising how much a little bit of scenery helps. -- Russ

Design-HSB

Hello Kim,
Like many older model builders, I'm doing well with many older model builders, unfortunately I can't show my own projects as creatively as you do at the moment.

At the last exhibition, my "Klosterstollen" model unfortunately suffered major damage due to interventions by visitors. In the meantime, everything has been restored and partly technically improved.

Another work for a good friend is about to be completed.

In addition, we have made good progress at the permanent construction site of the snow slingshots, I could report on this again.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

Ray Dunakin

Cool. What is the red thing on the balcony? Some kind of tank?

Ray Dunakin's World

narrowgauger

Hey Kim

it is really great to see that you are now back at your old form.

Love the character that you have reintroduced.  keep going with the theme since once again this is prize-winning stuff

regards
Bernard S

1-32

Hi, Ray, it has gone in the end it just did not work.
Bernard, you also have come back great to hear from you please it would be a pleasure if you could give the forum a look at your work.
cheer Kim

1-32

Just the elderly are left living in South Creek all the youth have been used up by another pointless war.

finescalerr

If everybody there is old (and bald), whose hair will the barbershop cut?

Nice work, Kim.

Russ

Ray Dunakin

Ray Dunakin's World