• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

pictures

Started by 1-32, August 30, 2017, 04:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1-32

hi all.
i have been wanting to post some photos but i am finding it really hard.what i used to do was get into edit and then reduce the picture size then i would upload them on Fotki and then onto the forum.
now i have lost Fotki and all my reduced pictures.is there any way that is easier and i dont have to use so many steps.
cheers kim

finescalerr

There's a sticky thread on the subject with some good ideas. I still haven't come up with a simple one-step solution that's 100% reliable. Honestly, it's a big pain in the neck to post here but three web experts have told me there's no affordable alternative. They add, if there were, we'd lose whatever photos remain. -- Russ

Gordon Ferguson

Kim, if you look at the thread " how to post pictures" second last post on 1st page from Barney ..... He suggested  a pic resized prog. Which I have used, very easy and quick ...... Just resize your pics save on your computer and then use the "additional Options" button .... Bottom left when posting here
Gordon

Barney

Kim
This is the one  http://webresizer.com       if I can understand it what more can I say and its free
Barney
I always download my photo  because webresizer only keep it for 24hours

1-32

michael mott

Hi Kim I use a program called Ifanview it is also a free program and is easy to use and works very well.

Michael