• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

2 cylinder engine for a model boat

Started by michael mott, October 09, 2015, 01:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mad gerald

Quote from: finescalerr on November 23, 2017, 11:15:41 AM
Yesterday, when I had a few minutes, I milled, drilled, cut, and assembled three or four motors identical to Michael's from nickel silver. While Bill pointed out a shortcoming of Michael's work, I actually did extract and refine my own raw materials and, since I was bored, also happened to develop a superior new alloy. Michael's modeling is okay, of course, but I'm sure everyone would agree my work is so much better and more detailed, quite aside from its being a fully functioning diesel in 1:64 scale. I'd post electron microscope images but I'm far too modest. Still, nice work, Michael .... -- ssuR
Muahaha ... this is awesome! Almost shot coffee out my nose just now ... ROTFL  :D

Greg Hile

Oh, and I forgot, really great work Michael!

michael mott

Hmmm not a word about the extra work converting all those P-bucket links in order to please some skilled nickle-silver worker. Wot is a chap supposed to do?

Michael

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Allan G