Westlake Publishing Forums
November 24, 2017, 10:30:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:     REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Home   Help Search Login  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russ is right again !!  (Read 382 times)
Barney

« on: August 24, 2017, 01:44:35 PM »

Has any one clapped eyes on - in some cases the total disappearance of photos on a lot of forums making them totally useless for information on projects due to People like Photobucket and many other companies not supporting sending/linking photos to forums and asking for extra money to keep the service there was a warning posted on some forums but I can not find it any place now - so Russ you were right again
Barney 
Lawton Maner

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 03:36:08 PM »

Barney:
Now you've done it.  Russ' ego will swell and he'll be difficult to live with.
Greg Hile

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 07:30:46 PM »

Maybe Russ won't read it.  Wink

On a couple of RR forums, there are postings of a work-around the PhotoBucket thing. Here is the link but please note that I have not tried it out, have no need to try it out, won't try it out, and I cannot vouch for its ability to solve the problem or whether it will cause a massive virus that will turn your computer into a bowl of Cheerios. You're on your own ...

http://forums.mylargescale.com/11-public-forum/82586-photobucket-fix.html
Ray Dunakin

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 12:42:36 AM »

Apparently that "fix" has already been eliminated.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakinís World
finescalerr
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 12:50:48 AM »

Aw, shucks, guys. It ain't easy bein' me. -- ssuR
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: