Westlake Publishing Forums
September 25, 2017, 08:06:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:     REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Home   Help Search Login  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pictures  (Read 238 times)
1-32

C:\Documents and Settings\Kim\My Documents

« on: August 30, 2017, 05:29:15 AM »

hi all.
i have been wanting to post some photos but i am finding it really hard.what i used to do was get into edit and then reduce the picture size then i would upload them on Fotki and then onto the forum.
now i have lost Fotki and all my reduced pictures.is there any way that is easier and i dont have to use so many steps.
cheers kim
finescalerr
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 11:51:16 AM »

There's a sticky thread on the subject with some good ideas. I still haven't come up with a simple one-step solution that's 100% reliable. Honestly, it's a big pain in the neck to post here but three web experts have told me there's no affordable alternative. They add, if there were, we'd lose whatever photos remain. -- Russ
Gordon Ferguson

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 12:25:35 PM »

Kim, if you look at the thread " how to post pictures" second last post on 1st page from Barney ..... He suggested  a pic resized prog. Which I have used, very easy and quick ...... Just resize your pics save on your computer and then use the "additional Options" button .... Bottom left when posting here

Gordon
Barney

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 02:45:54 PM »

Kim
This is the one  http://webresizer.com       if I can understand it what more can I say and its free
Barney
I always download my photo  because webresizer only keep it for 24hours
1-32

C:\Documents and Settings\Kim\My Documents

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 02:52:50 PM »

ok thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: