• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Renault tank conversion

Started by Barney, August 05, 2017, 08:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shropshire lad

Quote from: Barney on September 05, 2017, 06:29:31 AM
A sort of Greenish -Kakiish - Greyish with polka dots !!
Barney
in the paint shop with all the above up my nose - HUMBROL RULES enamel of course none of your pansies acrylic here.

So the usual them !

Bill Gill

You're on track for another good one, Barney.

finescalerr

Great guns! Did anybody notice that Nick popped in for a moment? -- Russ

shropshire lad

Quote from: finescalerr on September 05, 2017, 07:49:19 PM
Great guns! Did anybody notice that Nick popped in for a moment? -- Russ

Well, sitting in my hotel room in  Chamonix looking at Mont Blanc ( that's in France , for those of you less well travelled ) gets a bit boring after a time . So I thought I would add my two cents worth .

Don't worry , Russ , I am still here all the time , I just don't feel the need to talk very often . Just carry on as normal and I'll chip in again soon ,

Nick

finescalerr

Thanks for clearing up the geography. I thought Chamonix was a brand of toilet paper and Mont Blanc a fountain pen. -- Russ

Lawton Maner

Barney

Bit late but here is the finished job

Barney

a few more

finescalerr

Most satisfactory, as usual. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Peter_T1958

Just found another cool photo...
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci-

https://industrial-heritage-in-scale.blogspot.ch/

Barney

I think thats quite a late version judging by the "posh "bonnet Thanks for the photo Ill add it to my photo
Barney

Lawton Maner

I like the skylights, gutters, and debris on the roofs of the houses.  Any clues as to why there is a wooden fence blocking the entrance behind the tractor driver's head?

It looks like the suspension on the tractor would make for a rough ride.