• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Quai des Antlilles

Started by Sami, July 14, 2017, 01:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sami

Hello guys,

I started a new project. I'm going to build a point to point  layout in HO scale.
The length will be three meters. The theme will be Harbour.
I maked a model at 1/870 scale.

But at the moment, I make a diorama to pratice différents techniques.

finescalerr

Barney

No photos showing just blue squares with question marks
is it me our something else
Barney

Sami

I don't know why you have just blue square because I can see my photos.

Thank you russ ! I maked the track because I am in proto 87 scale.

finescalerr

Barney, I checked the images and they are jpegs, not links. I've had the same problem as you a few months ago on a different thread. See whether you can right click on a missing image and open it in a new tab or window. Sometimes that works.

One time nothing worked ... until the next day when everything inexplicably was okay. No idea why.

Yes, it's more annoying than somewhat.

Russ

Bill Gill

Sami. Good looking track. What is the material shown in your last photo, styrene? Nice weathering whatever it is.

Ray Dunakin

Nice work, especially that track! Love the weathering on it.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Sami

Yes I used styrène for the bumper, basswood and rail Micro-engineering for the track.
The french spikes are productions of the unity making by the proto 87 french association.

Barney

Russ & Sami - Well I never photos came through on my Apple IPAD the next day - but still not On my Desk Apple Mac - but still very nice modelling Sami just keep it coming
Barney

Sami

Hello guys !

My last work. I used some bricks in laser cut and strip Evergreen.

Greg Hile

finescalerr

Very good painting and weathering. It looked like a toy before you colored it and now it looks real. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Sami

Kostas

That industrial brick work looks great.