• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Assaultron Bust 1:10

Started by Bexley, March 22, 2017, 07:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bexley

Some 3D Modeling to be printed and painted, from Fallout 4. Right now, it's (she's?) about 50mm tall. Of note is that it's (her?) shoulder joints are driven by a chain and sprockets, which thanks to Chuck's most recent project, I recently learned can be super easily done in Solidworks. Did not think that would come in handy so quickly. It's not quite done yet, I still need to model the back armor plate and some more components in the head and torso, but I needed to get those armor plates done first, as there's no point in modeling bits that will be covered up and never seen. Well, actually, there is a point to doing that (anal retentive accuracy, which I am normally a fan of) but I'm on a timeline with this one.

CounterClockwise

Bexley Andrajack

finescalerr

Your prints seem to be of higher quality than, for example, Shapeways. That model is stunning. -- Russ

Bexley

Maybe I misunderstand, but that is a render, not a print.
CounterClockwise

Bexley Andrajack

Bexley

CounterClockwise

Bexley Andrajack

finescalerr

Sorry. I am the one who misunderstood. -- Russ