Westlake Publishing Forums
January 18, 2018, 09:47:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:     REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Home   Help Search Login  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: south creek road  (Read 1670 times)
Design-HSB

Klosterstollen

« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2018, 02:11:59 AM »

Since I flew with my own model train in hand luggage I know the expression in the face of the inspectors. Please open this I have to see, then comes from the mouth. Everything with something not at the last moment, to check in.

Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal
1-32

C:\Documents and Settings\Kim\My Documents

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2018, 04:54:19 AM »

hi, Helmut how are you doing nice to hear from you.
in my last group of photos, some of the brickwork was bothering me so out I came.my work has mainly been directed at concrete and asphalt both I find difficult, I really like the asphalt in Cahill expressway.i feel I am getting somewhere with the concrete but the asphalt is another thing I just keep trying.
in one of the photos, you can see the back scene board onto that I will glue the back scene this is also the top of the box-cheers Kim.

Design-HSB

Klosterstollen

« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2018, 05:17:40 AM »

Kim,

I'm fine and I finally get the control technology for my Klosterstollen model solved.
That's just not something that would fit into this great forum, like your excellent work shown here. There are now 3 buttons on my model now, where visitors can even start actions in the model.

Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal
finescalerr
Administrator

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2018, 01:55:52 PM »

Kim, I think Narayan explained how he models asphalt in the 2013 Modelers' Annual. If you don't have it and want a copy send me a note. -- Russ
Barney

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2018, 03:58:02 PM »

Inspiration and atmosphere
Barney
detail_stymied

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2018, 06:19:36 PM »

I like the layout of things so the track is not right up on the front of the benchwork.

s.e. charles
1-32

C:\Documents and Settings\Kim\My Documents

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2018, 11:01:10 PM »

hi all .Asphalt I have had a look at the article by Narayan great stuff using his approach of hand-laid brick pavements and moving asphalt looks great this approach now seems to be common.I had a good look at my asphalt and I have come to the conclusion that the whole scene is too bust there are just too many textures fighting for attention so I remembered an old approach that I have used I will share it in alter post but it has calmed the whole scene down.
cheers kim
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: