• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Steam Powered Convoy, Dorset August 2018

Started by Bill Gill, September 21, 2018, 11:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Gill

Stumbled upon this August 2018 WW I steam convoy in Dorset video on YouTube and immediately thought several members would find it worthwhile.
It's about 28.5 minutes long. I can't say it's fast paced, but you will ENJOY :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GMITokuHN4

Ray Dunakin

Very cool! Love seeing those old traction engines in operation. Too bad they didn't run the tank, too.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Lawton Maner

I do not think the lowboy the tank is riding on is era specific explaining why it is wrapped in canvas.  Surprising as the Brits are sticklers for that sort of thing.  Someone hasn't finished a reproduction one in time for the show and will be drummed out of the club.