• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

New Loco and Figures

Started by Carlo, September 14, 2016, 10:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo

Another project finished! These pictures were taken on my old diorama. The loco is my interpretation of the rebuilding of a Campagne Machine Co. (Paris) 0-4-0, originally damaged during trench warfare of WWI, in France. The loco was shortened, and a new roof added. The theme is postwar industrial, with some Steampunk-ish elements. The Driver is Hugo, and the Brake-woman is Marlena.

The models are 1" scale, running on 21" gauge (45mm) track, and the loco was scratchbuilt in styrene over an Aristocraft short motor block. It is battery operated under Deltang R/C. Some commercial detail castings were used. I also sculpted and painted both figures, using "BeeSPutty" polymer clay.

More and Larger photos and descriptions on my Blog, www.carloscalemodels.blogspot.com

TRAINS1941

Well that's dam right exceptional modeling in my opinion!!

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Bill Gill

Really nice modeling, Carlo. And the two figures look very good!

finescalerr

You've been on a roll lately, Carlo. Very adequate. -- Russ

nalmeida

Love the atmosphere. Exceptional modelling to! The "vino" and the banjo are the icing on top. Congratulations.

detail_stymied

nice. checked your blog, too.

Q: did you have a different website about 10 years ago? the name sounds familiar and i remember it was about large scale railroading.

thanks
s.e. charles

Ray Dunakin

Very nice work, both the loco and the figures!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

1-32

keep rolling carlo, very nice
cheers kim