• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

woolacombe layout at 7/8 th scale

Started by franckcombe, October 02, 2012, 11:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

franckcombe

Two articles on this layout is published this month :

on Schmale Spuren 1 / 2015 in German

on Train Miniature magazine N° 146 in French and Netherlander

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

franckcombe

Now it's time to retire this layout. I have plan to go at 19/20/21 june Great Central Railway (Leicester UK)  but for personal reason I can't.

So I will offer this layout to my friend Jean-Pierre that help me and share with me 5 exhibitions in France and Europe.

I want to thank all the persons that participate to this topic and help me to improve the layout by their critics and supports during 2 years. It was also a great pleasure to meet them also  in flesh during the various exhibitions.

Now it's also time to finish my other layout "vestvagoy" quickly because my club will be closed at the end of June.

So i will continue model railroading but at home in my apartment. With such lack of space, I have to downsizing my next project, so I will start my new project at 009 scale with a layout located in Morocco in 1917.

Ray Dunakin

Too bad about your club shutting down. Good luck with your next layout, whatever it may be.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

Please post photos as you build your next layout ... and the models for it. -- Russ