• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

SBS Louvres

Started by turtle, November 19, 2014, 05:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turtle

Here's my quick and easy method for creating louvres.
If I can make them then anyone can  ;)

Sorry had to break it into 2 parts.

HTH.

finescalerr

Most satisfactory. Thank you very much for the instructions. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Great tip, thanks! It's a keeper!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Chuck Doan

Wow, those look great Roger! Thanks for the information.
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

Mr Potato Head

Roger
I don't know where you come from ???
I don't know where your going ???
Please take me with you :o :o
thanks, that's a great SBS
MPH
Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho

Gordon Ferguson

Hi Roger , think it must have been your Origonal SBS I used when I made this , few years ago now

http://www.finescalerr.com/smf/index.php?topic=1267.msg22047#msg22047

Oh and by the way no use sending your stuff to me for "paint " I send my stuff to Marc for painting  ;)
Gordon

finescalerr

I recall publishing your article on that locomotive. Nice work on both the model and the article. -- Russ

turtle

Glad this is of interest to some, mind you I was thinking last night, it's probably something to be consigned to the history books with all the modern sorcery and witchcraft of 3D modelling techniques etc  :(.
Love that little critter of yours Gordon  :), so you're saying I'll have to find and dust off the airbrush and learn how to paint again  ;) now this could get ugly  :D

Mobilgas

I could not open the pdf's   >:(
Craig

finescalerr

Craig, the problem is most likely on your end. I had no problem with the PDFs. Assuming your copy of Adobe Reader is good, then maybe the files got corrupted during download. -- Russ