• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

1/35 Gas Mechanical Bash

Started by marc_reusser, July 26, 2008, 01:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franck Tavernier

Marc,

The accumulation of dust and dirt on the deck are not surreal ... Far from it! Reality sometimes exceeds the model ...

Franck

michael mott

So Marc whoever was looking after that real loco you faked in that last picture should be fired for not doing his maintenance!

Brilliant model work Sir.

Michael

marc_reusser

Michael, thank you kind sir. Much appreciated.

Franck...thanks so for that last photo....makes me feel much better about my improvising. I guess there really is an example for almost everything.  ;D
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

marc_reusser

Another quick view a bit more from above.

M-Works

Franck Tavernier

Marc, I think something is missing! Where is the exhaust pipe? Huh?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Franck

finescalerr

Alright already! Your talent is immense. We know that. But what have you done lately? -- ssuR

marc_reusser

So, when are you going to run an article on this..or are you waiting for the Bachman conversion one?  :)

Franck...if you bend over and look closely, I will show you where the exhaust pipe is. :)

M-Works

finescalerr

Okay, okay, I'll run the darned article as a favor to you. If I've remembered correctly, I'm also doing you a favor by publishing an article on a different subject -- NOT the Bachmann conversion. This is really getting complicated. You need to tell me which favor to do first.

The exhaust pipe remark made me burst out laughing. Go stand in the corner.

Russ

Franck Tavernier

Quote from: finescalerr on May 27, 2013, 01:03:50 AM
Alright already! Your talent is immense. We know that. But what have you done lately? -- ssuR

Well Russ, cool, what's bitten you? it was just a joke, to tease Marc, I put enough smiley, right?

Indeed, you're right, I have not done anything for the past two years, my last model is here, (june 2011)  :

http://public.fotki.com/FranckTavernier/135-scale-freelance/

I have not told the whole truth, I also restored this small Decauville in 1:43.5 scale, during the 2012 last six months...

http://public.fotki.com/FranckTavernier/021t-decauville/

...But I have other worries, much worse than modeling, Russ, since january 2012! Health problems for me, and  now my family, maybe my children, then modeling goes going after ... and I had to make choices ... QED...

Sorry... Marc...:-\ :'( ::)I'll try not to make jokes about your models now, any feedback on your designs, stunning moreover, and I do not miss often to say...

... Nick may be able to tell you a little more ...

Franck

marc_reusser

Franck...my reply to you was not serious..it was a joke (that's why I put the smiley). I think it may have gotten lost in translation. I always understand that/when you are joking....and I enjoy it....that is why I joked back about kicking you in the rear. :D :D 

No worries, I enjoy being poked fun at...and have very thick skin...and I will give as good as I get. .......so not easily offended about my work...even if people are being serious and not joking. :)

M-Works

shropshire lad

Quote from: marc_reusser on May 27, 2013, 03:25:11 PM
Franck...my reply to you was not serious..it was a joke (that's why I put the smiley). I think it may have gotten lost in translation. I always understand that/when you are joking....and I enjoy it....that is why I joked back about kicking you in the rear. :D :D 

No worries, I enjoy being poked fun at...and have very thick skin...and I will give as good as I get. .......so not easily offended about my work...even if people are being serious and not joking. :)

Marc Reusser ? Thick skinned ? Mmmm, time to consult the dictionary to clarify the meaning of the term !    ???

marc_reusser

I did not say I like people, or that I suffer fools, dimwits, slow people, people that cant get their sh** together when in line in front of you, people that can't drive, people that cant seem to grasp the task at hand, and people that have no common sense or pragmatic reasoning skills, well....and don't mess with my pets, car or bicycles......other than that I don't have any real issues. :)

M-Works

Franck Tavernier

Ok, ok Marc, I understood that your answer was also a joke ...

Sorry, That's just gossip...

Franck

marc_reusser

Sorry to revive this corpse...but someone had asked about a photo of the loco on a base/scenery....

The stars and circumstances sort of aligned today, and I had a moment to take a quick phone snappie outside in the shade. Hope this is ok.

M-Works

lab-dad

where's the shadow from the tree?

-Mj