• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

1:35 feldbahn project

Started by jacq01, August 27, 2013, 02:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Lostcreek

Hi Jacq,

Beautiful succeeded the loc.
looks complete.

Marc988

Hi Jacq,

It is looking promissing.

BTW did you know there is a narrow gauge museum near Rijssen ?

Might be interesting to take a look for some reference.

Regards,
Marc

jacq01

finally some progress:

health has improved to the extend that I can use those parts, necessary for modeling, again. :D ;)
  Walking is still slow, even with a walking stick.

The loco is ready for final paint. Hairspray layer is dry.
  Friday the 2 sets of tipper cars by Bernard Snoodyk and Mark Hesketh arrived. ;D ;D
  I am impressed by the value for money.  3 cars per package, all brass for approx € 50.
  I will post photo's as soon as my youngest son has returned the camera................... >:( >:(

Standards for the modules have been developed and will be put up here when the camera....................

Jacq
put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.

Chuck Doan

Glad you are feeling better Jacq.
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

finescalerr

I was wondering where you have been and what you were doing. Please stay well and healthy. I look forward to the photos. -- Russ

jacq01

Marcel's module:  

http://public.fotki.com/jacq01/dioramaplans/marcel-module.html

A narrow variant with a depth of 44cm and a seperate shelf for the return/storage.
   Boxes at the side can be used for return or through track to the next module.
   The module has 2 sections of 1.00m forease of transport

My module has als 2 sections with a depth of 60cm and the return/storage underneath the scenery.

Jacq
I am what I remember.

jacq01

After a number of times in hospital, I hope to stay out of the clutches of the care industry for a longer time.
the project has started and Marcel is busy with some buildings on his module.
In 2 weeks time I'll pick up Nick on the airport and hope to have a good time with him, Marcel, Leon and John on OntraxS. 

I have started with 6 tipper skips by Bernard and have to finish painting the feldbshn loco.

Jacq
I am what I remember.

finescalerr

Layout construction is, of course of interest. What I think all of us consider more important is the reconstruction and/or repair of your body. Please stay healthy and I hope you feel better. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Quote from: finescalerr on February 20, 2014, 01:24:43 PM
Layout construction is, of course of interest. What I think all of us consider more important is the reconstruction and/or repair of your body. Please stay healthy and I hope you feel better. -- Russ

Ditto!

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Marcel Ackle

I built the first parts for the new project.

More photos see here:
www.feldbahn-modellbau.ch/album/v/feldbahn/remise

Regards Marcel
My BLOG

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

Ray Dunakin

Holy carp, that is amazing work! So real, and so artistic.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

From what I have seen until now that may be some of your best work, Marcel. -- Russ

shropshire lad

I have just decided to revise my role in this little project . To one of dogsbody ...

Mehr kaffee , Herr Ackle ?

Nick

BKLN

I love the whole team work aspect of this project. And if Marcel's teaser is any indicator of what's to come, the we are in to witness something great coming together.