• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The Onion Harvester

Started by Barney, January 27, 2013, 08:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

For the island rock work I have used DAS modelling clay built up on a light frame work of foam board and a floor or MDF bolted together for strength - the clear acrylic cup is for a storage tank to store the concentrated onion pulp - the lego will be used for the Gothic remains of a building - well thats the story so far - Garner the "Onion Harvester" is also on the list for a complete refit .
Barney 

Barney

the other side

finescalerr

You have lost your cotton pickin' mind. -- ssuR

mad gerald

Quote from: Barney on January 21, 2016, 05:08:36 AM
Two years on and box 23 has been opened !!
... I'm looking forward to the bigger version of the onion harvester yet to come ...  :o  ;D

Cheers

Barney

Bit more done on the LEGO ISLAND walls completed and a bit of texture on the stone building

Barney

lego bricks skinned with plastic card

Barney

gothic windows laser cut by YORK MODELS they do an excellent range of products + excellent service

Barney

the other side !
Barney

michael mott

Barney I am glad that you have got this back out of the box. The building looks a bit spare, not much to keep the ions out.

Michael

Barney

GARNER MK2  The rusting hulk is now ready for detailing

Barney

A question people keep asking "how does it float with all those holes in the hull"

Barney

The row of LEGO stumps in red on the underside are for mounting the propulsion engines these will be in a new condition
Barney

finescalerr

I love the corrosion. And you really need to keep at least one happy face on the finished model! -- Russ

Barney

well its nuts/bolts and rivet time for Garner mk2

Barney

still more to do on the crane