• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

check it out

Started by 1-32, October 24, 2012, 07:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1-32

came  across these images ,amazing
regards kim

marc_reusser

We had several of these pieces posted in Photo of the Day some a while ago....but always cool to see again.
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

1-32

hey mark while i have got you i need a source of 1-35 items not military.i was thinking chickens and detail items.i have been looking around and all i get are tiger tanks.
kind regards kim

i have looked into the background kris kuksi the sculpture.i looks like he was born in the mid west usa.i just shows what the great outdoors can do for your imigination.he reminds me of, brugels, vision of hell and a space ship from, aliens

marc_reusser

Kim,

Off the top of my head, I believe MiniArt has a couple of sets of 1/35 farm type animals....not positive, but give their site a look.

I know I have seen some resin ones that I was not overly enamored with, but for the world of me, can't recall the mfr t the moment.

EDIT:...sorry, meant Master Box Ltd., also maybe look at ICM.
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

1-32

frederic good looking chickens i have since found that tamiya make a farm yard set in 1-35 scale ,maybe these are what you are thinking of marc.
i am slowly getting the stuff together for another small modelling  project away from 1-32 industral.when i have all the stuff i will start a thread .
kind regards kim

jacq01

Tamiya has 1:35 farm animals. 
Livestock set 1:35 Geese, pigs, chicken, dog rabits and a mule

Jacq
put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.