• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Silverwood , alternatives

Started by Gordon Ferguson, October 05, 2012, 02:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mad gerald

G'day all,
and welcome Henrik,

Quote from: marc_reusser on July 31, 2013, 04:04:48 AM
Henrik,
... Have you had any issues with the ink fading over time (in the sunlight or under flourescent lighting)?
... I gave this technique with acrylics a try on one or two occasions, but did use black wood stain instead of ink and was far less successful. Will now visit my local artist shop within the next days and buy a small bottle of Scribtol or another drawing/india ink. These are available in different shades of colour and most of 'em are supposed to be light-fast ... don't know if this includes fluorescent light .. eventually will do a little experiment under my desk light until October ...

Cheers