• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

woolacombe layout at 7/8 th scale

Started by franckcombe, October 02, 2012, 11:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

franckcombe

Here my two last locos for my next exhibition :

The lister motorized by my friend with a dcc decoder

The mini for the woolacombe bay surf scool :

finescalerr

Mr Potato Head

This always makes 7/8 so attractive!  :o :o :o
MPH
living in a 3/8" world
Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho

Ray Dunakin

Great stuff! The red car is a beauty.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Sami

franckcombe

Here the details of the motorization.

5thwheel

Nice red car.  What is and where did you get the drive link chain?
Bill Hudson
Fall down nine times,
get up ten.

franckcombe

Quote from: 5thwheel on January 05, 2015, 04:23:48 PM
Nice red car.  What is and where did you get the drive link chain?

The chain comes from a friend, I don't know the supplier.

finescalerr

Design-HSB

Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

franckcombe

I went at Saint Alban exhibition. It was a super exhibtion. I meet few english friends like Gordon and Maggy Gravett, Christopher Payne, ... I learn a lot about to do building, forced perspective, ... I learn also how to do  herbs with Maggy Gravett herself in french !

I had the opportunity to met also 7/8th scaler.

I come with Jean-Pierre Duval, my french friend that design and built the mack 2 tons.

I meet two teenagers at the exhibitions : Jamie and Josh. They was very pleased with the layout, so I left them the throttle during the 2 days. They were very efficient and studious. For my part I love to design and built a layout but not to run it.

finescalerr

Sounds like a successful visit. Your models look quite satisfactory. -- Russ

nalmeida

It's great to see younger ones involved in train operations! They are the ones responsible to keep the hobby alive.

franckcombe

I just come back from an exhibition in Belgium at Linter. It was a small exhibition but with an high level of layouts.

It's a rural village and one of the speciality is the beer, a drink highly appreciate by my driver. So my driver decide to promote this excellent beverage.

For the fun my friend add a pelican that stolen the fishes

There is also a fight between the seagul and the pelican

There are also 2 beautifull animals that took place in the boat

I add also during the exhibition a seagull on the top of the house and droppings

Like you can see I'm not a serious modellers and in Belgium they have a special sense of humour.

Bill Gill

Frank, It's good to see that you enjoy your module and it sounds like the Belgian exhibition was just right for your humor.