Well this should put you all at ease...........
I built the material rack this week after the oil drum.
Legs are .062" angle, wires are .015" and the slats are .010 x .100"
Was going along great - I thought I would go cross eyed making all the "materials" to stack on it.
Then painting all 147 pieces different shades of rust/brown/black/silver.
Not to mention working with .010" thick styrene.
So today I placed all the pieces - looked great!
Figured a light dusting of matt varnish to blend/bind it all in place.......
AARRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F%&*ING varnish went cloudy on me!
Anyway, I tried to save it - I rinsed it off with some mild solvent.
Fixed the cloudy but now i have some white spots to touch up, hopefully it is salvageable.
Figured I would post anyway (I like to post a progress pic on Sunday - sort of a personal goal)taken on my phone as it does not warrant a "real" picture yet!