Westlake Publishing Forums
July 31, 2014, 03:24:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:     REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Marc Reusser at rbadesign@earthlink.net -- Russ Smiley

Home   Help Search Login  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1920 Reo  (Read 1252 times)
Mobilgas

« on: April 13, 2012, 08:48:08 PM »

This is one neat Truck ??  didn't start out as a pickup...... it was a open touring car made into a pickup.  The orig paint and weathering are great Grin  would make one neat model.

* 1920 Reo pickup made from open touring 10.jpg (75.05 KB, 800x600 - viewed 1048 times.)

Craig
Ray Dunakin

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 10:19:37 PM »

Very cool. Do you happen to know what the lettering on the side says? I can't quite make it out.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakinís World
lab-dad

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 06:47:02 AM »

REO Speedwagon

Martin G. Jones Photography
    Go not where the path leads
Go instead, where there is no path,
           And leave a trail
Bill White

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 09:38:01 AM »

Wow!  Super nice.  Do you have any more photos?  Would love to see more.

Bill W
Mobilgas

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 09:42:23 AM »

Ray,  The lettering on the side is weight numbers ill post a picture of this.  This is the info i have on this pickup Grin This car was converted to a pickup in 1935 during the Great Depression because you could get a larger gasoline ration for farm use vehicles. The truck has a accessory California Top made by Rex Mfg. Truck has its original side curtains that are stored in a compartment in the top above the windshield. The engine is a  REO T6 OHV six cylinder. Vehicle rides on 35" Hayes wire wheels.....and has accessory HALLADAY front and rear bumpers[pat 1914]

* 1920 Reo pickup made from open touring 2.jpg (69.9 KB, 800x600 - viewed 682 times.)

Craig
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: