• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

ARIZONA COPPER CO. Porter in 1:35 scale

Started by LLOYD, October 02, 2011, 03:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Potato Head

All the pictures are great but the silhouette picture is unique! Great shot: Any possibility of an SBS of the construction?
MPH
Big ACCO fan

Did you know millions of trees are planted worldwide because squirrels forget where they hide their nuts!
Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho

eTraxx

@Mr Potato Head - well .. guess that's why we don't see trees on this forum .. nuts are in plain view.  ;D
Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

MinerFortyNiner

Lloyd, beautiful work!  You got the cab and proportions right on the mark, and I especially like the subtle weathering of water scale on the tank sides.  Superb.  Glad the CDs helped out!
- Verne Niner
  "Better to light a candle than curse the darkness..."

Mr Potato Head

Ed !
Did you see that squirrel run across home plate last night during the baseball game, at Busch Stadium? See the poor little things are looking for there nuts!
MPH

The EPA has now withdrawn its warning that New Jersey residents should eat squirrels no more than twice a week.
Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho

LLIAXTEP

WOW. Great work! I ve been working on one in 1/48 scale, but never finished it yet. This is just amazing, I might start mine up again.

Thanks for sharing

Alex