• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

rail systems for finescale standards

Started by jacq01, January 30, 2008, 03:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacq01

I like to point out to the users a manufacturer from Germany who makes the best railsystem I have seen till now.
  I use pe his micro spikes for handlaying my rails to On30 standard. His stubswitches
are exact to scale the only deviation is the compensation at the frog and the guardrails to accomodate the wheel sizes.
The site main language is german but it has a reasonable sized english to explain the products.

http://wenz-modellbau.eshop.t-online.de/epages/Store.sf/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Shop00671

Jacq
put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.

marc_reusser

Danke fuer den Link Jacq,

Das Zeugs sieht echt toll aus. Werde mir spaeter etwas Zeit nehmen und die Seite richtig durchschauen.

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

jacq01

Marc,

where did you learn german? ???
  Do you by the way also speak dutch ?  Makes it easier for me. ;D

On the track system he has developed I can say one word, fabulous exact as the real one.
  His micro spikes are fantastic. 

Jacq
I am what I remember.

RoughboyModelworks

Their trackwork products look fantastic judging by the photos on their site. I don't read or speak German, so I could only extract limited information. Does anyone know if their products are available in North America? Am particularly interested in the micro-spikes, since good spikes for 1:48 are near impossible to find here.

Bill

marc_reusser

Jacq,

De Duitse komt uit worden geboren en woonachtig in verschillende plaatsen in europa. Het enige probleem met het schrijven van het Duits op de computer is dat er geen umlaut op mijn toetsenbord. Helaas Ik spreek geen Nederlands .... maar tussen mijn Duits en Zwitsers, kan ik soms de algemene gedachte bij het lezen van iets in het Nederlands.  ;D

Marc

M-Works

jacq01

Bill,

send him a mail and ask what way he is accepting payment.
   Otherwise I order and pay them for you.
   With internetbanking is is not costing me anything on bankcharges.
   As counteraction you can send me for a similar amount scale lumber I need. 
   Fair deal ??
   I have the stuff send directly to your address so there are no extra shipping costs.

Jacq
I am what I remember.

lab-dad

Marc,
Why dont you become the US distributor for this guy?
I see some great stuff here, but my German is worse than my Spanish......
Jacq, any way for him to have an English translated site?

-Marty

jacq01

Marty,

on every section there is a small english translation part explaining his system.
  Pity not everything is being covered.

Jacq
I am what I remember.

marc_reusser

One note of caution guys...remeber that the US dollar is in the tank against the Euro (and almost everything else) right now..... so make sure you do the math first.

Marc

M-Works

Belg

Quote from: marc_reusser on January 30, 2008, 08:14:15 PM
Jacq,

De Duitse komt uit worden geboren en woonachtig in verschillende plaatsen in europa. Het enige probleem met het schrijven van het Duits op de computer is dat er geen umlaut op mijn toetsenbord. Helaas Ik spreek geen Nederlands .... maar tussen mijn Duits en Zwitsers, kan ik soms de algemene gedachte bij het lezen van iets in het Nederlands.  ;D

Marc

Manneke lief dat is mooi Nederlands!! Pat