• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

StuH on MIG forum

Started by Krusty, January 19, 2008, 02:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krusty

Ffolkes

Czech modeller Adam Cervenka has posted some photos of a stunning paint and weathering job on a Dragon StuH on the MIG forum. Well worth a look if you're a member.
Kevin Crosado

"Caroline Wheeler's birthday present was made from the skins of dead Jim Morrisons
That's why it smelt so bad"

John McGuyer

What is the address of the MIG forum? I didn't get it in my bookmarks and this poor old atrophied brain is not sure where it is. Google is giving me lots of stuff on Russian aircraft.

John

Belg

http://foro.migproductions.com/ is the link to get to the forum but at present there is a problem with the link to the pic for the stuh. Pat

John McGuyer

Thanks Pat, the problem doesn't really matter as I just wanted to get the address on my bookmark bar so I can refer to it regularly.

John