• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The former blacksmith shop in Rickarum, Sweden. 1/35 scale,

Started by Junior, May 09, 2011, 02:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junior

South wall much more weathered than the other wall as can be seen in the prototype pic. Stones not finished but I´m working from a reference photo of a different building where there are less speckles on the stones.

Pic.4 [img][/img]

Junior

Junior

Junior

Possible texture for the two small spaces.

Pic.7 [img][/img]

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior

A 1940´s military BMW R 75 is being fixed up to civilian standards for a client. Just a temporary set up with just a few parts not even the floor is done yet. Next a couple of Triumph´s and some military wrecks. We´ll see if I can kitbash a Velocette Thruxton and a Triumph T 120 from all the parts that I have. Almost nothing available in civilian bikes in 1/35 scale. Have so far only found two kits a Triumph from Swash and a BMW from IBG models and they are identical to the military vesions erxcept for the most obvious military parts. If anyone knows about other civilian kits it would be much appreciated.

Pic.9

Junior

Hired this guy to to help out with cabinets etc. ;D

Pic.12[img][/img]

Junior

Unfinshed office desk with the local paper dated sometime in 1961.

Pic.13[img][/img]

Junior

Reference pictures used for the tool board. Both from Mario at the Modvid site. Thanks Mario.

Pic.14][/img]

Junior

danpickard

Wow, I'm glad I nudged the thread.  That workshop wall is just stunning with the capture.  The figure still needs some work though  ;D
Russ, better book the chapter.

The update was greatly appreciated. 

Cheers,
Dan

BKLN

Beautiful, Anders!

I can see how this scale becomes addicting. But your work is excellent as usual!

Chuck Doan

Yes, thanks for the update Anders! Excellent progress on a amazing project.
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/