Westlake Publishing Forums
September 21, 2018, 08:56:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:     REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Home   Help Search Login  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]
  Print  
Author Topic: My coal mine scale 1:22.5  (Read 72613 times)
Design-HSB

Klosterstollen

« Reply #210 on: May 21, 2018, 01:05:12 PM »

Russ,

my wife is the one who gave me the 3D prints of the modelmaking friends.

Or if you want to know it so well, next to the mine car in the picture.

Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal
Ed Keen

« Reply #211 on: June 30, 2018, 03:12:11 PM »

Helmut, Great accomplishments in modeling.
ed
Design-HSB

Klosterstollen

« Reply #212 on: September 12, 2018, 02:13:53 PM »

Hello,

after heat-free in the workshop and the family-related break, it can finally go on.

For the rehearsal I started with the character of mine and set it up for a rehearsal in the Cakebox model. The pit light is already tested and the connection is made via M1,4 threaded bushings in the legs. So the connection can be completely unobtrusive but very reliable.

Visitors can come and wait for their painting and design.

The figures are 3D prints of real model trains that I personally know. Of course they were designed to pit suitable. During the search I had made sure that the clothing was ever suitable. So all needed really only a pit helmet of 2K plasticine was modeled. One had unfortunately only a top with short arms, and this could be modeled with the 2K plasticine to a jacket around. Now the primer follows. The wires are also in this case for the pit lights what is spent on the safety of some.

All figures have M1.4 mm threaded bushes in their legs, in 2 figures the figures are again pierced with extra-long drills and 0.5 mm brass wire was drawn in. The 0.5 mm wire is shortened and then the fine connection wires of the SMD Led's can be easily soldered to it.

Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal
Bill Gill

« Reply #213 on: September 12, 2018, 02:33:59 PM »

Helmut, your helmets and clothing modifications came out well. The pit lights on the figures will look good and add the the ambiance of the scene.
Ray Dunakin

« Reply #214 on: September 13, 2018, 12:37:50 AM »

Looking good!

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakinís World
finescalerr
Administrator

« Reply #215 on: September 13, 2018, 01:52:11 AM »

I don't think you have a model of Volker there.

Come to think of it, Volker has been absent so long maybe he was never real in the first place!

Russ
Design-HSB

Klosterstollen

« Reply #216 on: September 13, 2018, 05:12:41 AM »

Yes Volker is also missing from my model visitors, but Frithjof is there.

Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]
  Print  

Jump to: