• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

"Oily One" 1/12th scale diesel critter under repair

Started by Barney, April 23, 2011, 04:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

Well still feeling sad but I think I have cracked it the photo resizing thing that is! pictures of my latest dablings in 1/12th scale

Mobilgas

Photo's showing up for me to.   Very nice modeling ;D
Craig

Philip Smith

finescalerr

I can see it. I think Ed's browser is acting up. -- Russ

shropshire lad

As from last Sunday the Oily One has a new owner , me . So here are a couple of shots of it .

Nick

shropshire lad

shropshire lad

Here are a few shots of one or two of Barney's ( not his real name , but he hasn't given me the OK to say what it is ) creations . Basically for the last 15 or so years he has been entering one of his Holts each year at Euro Militaire, and come away with a large hamper full of Gold awards and the odd Best in Show . As usual my photos don't do the models justice , so you will have to take my word that they are bloody fantastic ( excuse my French).

Nick

shropshire lad

Two more

shropshire lad

Hauk

Quote from: shropshire lad on May 15, 2011, 02:20:45 AM
Here are a few shots of one or two of Barney's ( not his real name , but he hasn't given me the OK to say what it is ) creations .

Beautiful models, and original subjects!
But Barneys modelling skills are far more convincing than his (or is it yours?) efforts to keep his real name a secret. The results from Euro Militaire are posted on the net, so anyone  with 30 seconds to spare and access to google can find out for themselves.

Regards, Hauk
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

shropshire lad

But , Hauk , I'm not trying to keep his name a secret , I'm just not saying it , just in case he's feeling shy .  The first clue is in the name I've given the photos !

While I'm here I might as well post another photo . This is George ,

Nick

finescalerr

Not bad. And is that your office in one of the shots above? If so, it looks rather nice. So when I say, "Go stand in the corner", please don't go there. Find a dank dungeon or something. -- Russ

W.P. Rayner

That's a great deal of beautiful work Nick. Thanks for sharing "Barney's" photos with us...

Paul

shropshire lad

My photos , Barney's models and desk .

Haven't quite worked out why I've been demoted ( or is that promoted ) to the dungeon ,

Nick