Westlake Publishing Forums
August 22, 2019, 12:47:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:     REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Home   Help Search Login  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Layout/diorama websites  (Read 6869 times)
Hector Bell
« on: June 06, 2007, 10:26:28 AM »

Hi guys, does anyone know of any good websites which feature really high end work?  I feel in need of further inspiration.  I have a headache from the Xylene in the paint I've been using (please be careful) and I feel like vegging out for a while,  Hector
marc_reusser
Curmudgeon
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 05:46:00 PM »

I'll have to look through my stuff......though by that time your migrane may be gone......finding stuff up to your standards is tough....especially in MMRing....and knowing you'r disposition to Armor/ military, it rules those out  Grin

Marc

I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works
Hector Bell
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 04:17:11 AM »

Marc, thanks.  If there's more scenery than armour, that's fine. I'm acutely aware of the armour world's knack with scenics.  I found a site yesterday with some stunning tree work.  It's called Simply Scenery.com.  Try it out.  Cheers, Hector  I can't seem to get this right-click thing to work for sending links, sorry.
Chuck Doan
Mr. Wizard

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 08:22:23 AM »

See if this works:
http://www.simplyscenery.com/

Really nice work over there. Thanks Hector!

CD

“They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details.” -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: