Westlake Publishing Forums
October 15, 2018, 11:21:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:     REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Home   Help Search Login  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PHoto Etch Tools  (Read 4999 times)
marc_reusser
Curmudgeon
Administrator

« on: October 03, 2007, 12:08:13 PM »

Recently on my trip while browsing through a hobby shop, I came across these nifty little tools. They are made by Royal Models, (their Part No.66). The steel photo etch sheet consists of 19 different "tool" shapes/pieces that can be formed and bent as needed and used in your standard #11 0r #2 Xacto blade handle.

The instruction/backing sheet shows some of the potential uses, but upon carefully studying the tools one can see many more uses/options for them.  They cost me 9 Euro (about $13)......and in my opinion were worth the cost (as the time it would take me to make them myself out of brass would cost me much more.)

[These are made by the same company that makes the photo etch saws listed here in a nother thread.]

Marc

* ToolSet_A.jpg (40.79 KB, 577x279 - viewed 861 times.)

* Tool_Set.jpg (88.71 KB, 600x772 - viewed 904 times.)

I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: