• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

DONE! » Prototype 01 Vincent [Futuristic] 1/20 Scale

Started by FichtenFoo, September 04, 2010, 08:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finescalerr

Quite adequate from every standpoint. -- Russ

Philip Smith

Madness for sure! It's a govt controlled art deco destroyer,  that no parent lived to tell about!

Good work!

Philip  ;D   

JohnP

Jeepers, after trashing all that military modeling that Marc brought to our attention on a another thread, I like how this critter is coming out.

I must sit and think the reasons why. Nice work!

John
John Palecki

FichtenFoo

Chicks dig giant robots.

Tom Neeson

Hmmm...makes me wish I had an imagination.

Super cool Michael, it came out awesome!

Tom
No Scribed Siding!

chester

FichtenFoo

Chicks dig giant robots.

Malachi Constant

You, sir, are completely deranged!  And good at it too.  ;D

Well done!
Dallas

-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

Ray Dunakin

Too cool! I didn't realize he was so tall.

BTW, where did you get that comic-book style font?

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

RoughboyModelworks

Quite original Michael... I'm thinking you're into graphic novels as well...

Paul

finescalerr

What's the big deal? Anybody could do that. Heck, I could do it much better if I wanted to. I just don't want to ....

ssuR

P.S.: Most satisfactory.

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

FichtenFoo

Thanks everyone! Well, except Russ. :P Okay, maybe Russ too. ;)

Ray: I don't recall where I got it, (been a few years) but it's called "Crime Fighter" if that helps. It's definitely better than the dreaded and god-awful comic sans. Ugh.

Paul: I spent most of high school behind the pages of comic books. It was much better than the realities back then. I went to art school and majored in cartooning and illustration with the goal of being a comic book artist, but I also had the silly goal  of eating and paying rent so got a job working for an industrial magazine instead. At least I learned web design right from the start there which was back in late 1994.
Chicks dig giant robots.